1. Señor (Tales of Yankee Power) – Rehearsal
2. Jesus Met the Woman at the Well – Rehearsal
3. Mary of the Wild Moor – Rehearsal
4. A Couple More Years – Rehearsal
5. This Night Won’t Last Forever – Rehearsal
6. Mystery Train – Shot of Love outtake
7. We Just Disagree – Rehearsal
8. Let’s Keep It Between Us – Rehearsal
9. Fever – Rehearsal
10. Abraham, Martin and John – Rehearsal
11. Angelina – Shot of Love outtake
1. Price of Love – Shot of Love outtake
2. I Wish It Would Rain – Shot of Love outtake
3. Let It Be Me – International 7” Single B-side*
4. Don’t Ever Take Yourself Away – Shot of Love outtake*
5. Cold, Cold Heart – Shot of Love outtake
6. Is It Worth It? – Shot of Love outtake
7. Borrowed Time – Shot of Love outtake
8. Yes Sir, No Sir – Shot of Love outtake
9. This Was My Love – Infidels outtake
10. Don’t Fall Apart on Me Tonight [version 2] – Infidels alternate take
11. Neighborhood Bully – Infidels alternate take
1. Too Late [acoustic version] – Infidels outtake
2. Clean Cut Kid – Infidels outtake
3. Baby What You Want Me to Do – Infidels outtake
4. Foot of Pride – Infidels outtake
5. I and I – Infidels alternate take
6. Green, Green Grass of Home – Infidels outtake
7. Union Sundown – Infidels alternate take
8. Lord Protect My Child – Infidels outtake
9. Tell Me – Infidels outtake
1. Enough is Enough [live] – Slane Castle, Ireland
2. License to Kill [live] – Late Night with David Letterman, March 22, 1984
3. Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground – Infidels outtake
4. Julius and Ethel – Infidels outtake
5. I’ll Remember You – Empire Burlesque alternate take
6. When the Night Comes Falling from the Sky [slow version] – Empire Burlesque
7. Tight Connection to My Heart (Has Anybody Seen My Love) – Empire Burlesque
8. Emotionally Yours – Empire Burlesque alternate take
9. Clean Cut Kid – Empire Burlesque alternate take,
10. Straight A’s in Love – Empire Burlesque outtake
11. When the Night Comes Falling from the Sky [fast version] – Empire Burlesque
All tracks previously unreleased except *
SUBSCRIPTION WINDOW DATES, DEADLINES, SHIPPING DATES.†
Payment/Subscription Window: November 1 - January 31.
Package Announcement: Early January
Payment/Subscription Deadline: January 31 11:59:59PM CST.
Package Shipment Date: Early-Mid March.
Payment/Subscription Window: February 1 - April 30.
Package Announcement: Early April
Payment/Subscription Deadline: April 30 11:59:59PM CST.
Package Shipment Date: Early-Mid June.
Payment/Subscription Window: May 1 - July 31.
Package Announcement: Early July
Payment/Subscription Deadline: July 31 11:59:59PM CST.
Package Shipment Date: Early-Mid September.
Payment/Subscription Window: August 1 - October 31.
Package Announcement: Early October
Payment/Subscription Deadline: October 31 11:59:59PM CST.
Package Shipment Date: Early-Mid December.
† All information herein is approximate, and subject to change without notice.
International packages are shipped first, followed by US packages.
Quarterly Vault subscriptions renew automatically every three months from the date they were created. Annual Vault subscriptions renew automatically every 12 months/1 year from the date they were created. For example - If you purchase a quarterly subscription on March 10, your subscription will automatically renew on June 10, September 10, December 10, etc. If you purchase an annual subscription on March 10, it will renew one year later on March 10. Quarterly subscription signup deadlines are dates by which payment must be completed to receive the corresponding package. These deadline dates are NOT cancellation deadlines.
Because we produce the exact number of packages for the exact number of Vault members during a given quarter, any payment received after a payment deadline will not be accepted for the previous quarter. Instead, it will automatically be applied to the next quarter of membership.
For example, if you pay after January 31st, your payment will be credited to the next quarter, whose deadline would be April 30th.
Previous packages are not typically available; however, replacement components of previous packages will occasionally be made available in the Vault Novelties online store
Third Man Records is committed to providing high quality products, so if you think there is a fault with an item you have received, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your package. do not send items back without first receiving a go ahead from us.
To speed up the process, please include your order number and photos of the item in your first email.
If you believe you are missing an item in your package, please reach out to us within 14 days of receiving your package for a replacement.
Note: Vault package 7”s and special items are packed inside the 12” jacket when possible in order to ensure safer shipping. please check inside the 12” jacket before contacting us.
No - Vault packages are assembled and shipped en masse, and require identical weight and dimensions.
To edit your Vault account information, follow these steps:
1) Once logged in, click My Account (top-right in your browser)
2) Click Address Book in the left-hand sidebar
3) You can either add a new address or edit your existing default address
To change the billing address associated with your Vault subscription please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
To change your payment method for subsequent Vault subscription payments, complete the following steps:
1) Once logged in, click account (top-right in your browser)
2) Click Vault Subscription
3) Scroll down to edit your Active Payment Method
Our automated system will cancel subscriptions after 5 attempts to complete payment are unsuccessful. This is usually due to incorrect, invalid or expired credit card information, billing information, or an issue with funds availability. To edit your payment method, please see the 'How do i change my recurring payment method?'
You're welcome to cancel your subscription anytime, however requests for refunds for Vault subscription payments must be initiated within 24 hours of payment. If you would like to request a refund for a payment, please contact email@example.com . Cancellation of a subscription does NOT automatically result in cancellation/refund of a completed order/payment. Requests for refunds MUST be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of payment. Subscriptions are cancelled moving forward. If payment has already been completed, you will remain a member until what would have been your next scheduled payment date, and you will receive the last package paid for.
We’re more than happy to replace any components that arrived damaged or were missing from your shipment within 14 days of package delivery. Please email email@example.com, and include pictures of the damaged components. This not only lets us know what needs replacing, but helps with future decisions about packing materials and methods.
Please note that we will NOT replace an entire package due to a single damaged component, but are more than happy to send a replacement for said component, free of charge, so long as the request is initiated within 14 days of package delivery.
Protective elements including but not limited to shrink-wrap, shipping boxes, plain paper LP sleeves, poly-lined LP sleeves, bubble mailers, etc. are NOT considered package components, and will not be replaced.
Except in circumstances wherein an error has occurred on our end and incorrect address information was sent to the courier, all Vault packages returned to Third Man/mis-delivered by the courier/stolen off the porch etc. will be subject to a $5USD reshipment fee within the United States, $10USD to the rest of the world, without exception.
You can cancel your subscription by logging into your Third Man Store account and navigating to the "My Account" tab on the top right-hand side of the page. From there, navigate to "Vault Subscription" on the left side. Scroll down to the "Need Help" section, and click "Cancel Subscription". Answer the question and click "Cancel Subscription". We're sorry to see you go! If you would like to subscribe again in the future and require any assistance, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to help.
Call 615-891-4393 ext. 315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Man Records strives to offer the best and fastest possible shipping service for our Vault packages. Therefore, US packages are sent via US Postal Service, and International packages are shipped via Asendia USA.
All recipients will be sent tracking information via email in addition to a shipping confirmation email.
The Vault Novelties shop is a password-protected, Platinum-Vault-members-only, arm of our online store where we will post exclusive products and releases for sale. The items in the Vault Novelties shop are limited and first-come-first-served. Once an item is out of stock, it is unlikely to ever become available again. The same policies for the Third Man Records online store apply to the Vault Novelties shop.
We want our fans to purchase our records for the same reasons we create our records: because we love vinyl, we love music, and we love art. We do monitor eBay, and if we happen across a Vault member who is selling records meant to be exclusive to Vault members, we are at liberty to permanently terminate that Vault member's subscription.
We hope that the common interest Vault members share with one another translates into positive interactions and a good time had by all. If you are experiencing harassment by another Vault member, please contact email@example.com. Screenshots of interactions in question and a fair and detailed description of the incident/s will make it easier for us to address the issue.
You heard correct! When you're logged into your active account, 10% off will be added to your cart automatically. Everyday. Certain exclusions do apply for specialty items, but for the most part, records and merchandise are now available to you for LESS without having to wait for a special sale to come around. And, of course, don't forget that you always have the opportunity to buy exclusive items in the Vault Novelties Store.
The vinyl colors and covers used to announce a Vault package are visual approximations of what is to eventually be manufactured. We do not begin manufacturing of a Vault package until we have a full member count for that subscription period. All package items are subject to change without notification to members, including vinyl coloring and cover art.
No. Once you've created your Quarterly Vault Subscription, the package corresponding with your payment date will be automatically shipped to you. You don't need to pay for the package separately.
No. Annual subscriptions include all 4 packages for the 12-month period from the date your subscription was created, packages cannot be skipped, and the annual subscription fee cannot be prorated.