Careers & Internships
Third Man Records prides itself on creating an environment where just about anything and everything can be done in-house. Its musicians make music, its sound engineers record, its graphic designers design, its web developers code, its office staff plans, its shipping department ships, its marketers market. We are a family that works hand in hand to ensure that every idea is brought to life, every record is spun, and every package that bears our logo is a product of Third Man blood, sweat, and tears.
Seeking an enthusiastic, detail- oriented individual for a full time position in our packaging and visual QC departments. The ideal candidate will have above- average communication skills, self-starter mentality, and a passion for music. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Marking and labeling packages according to standards and guidelines
- Operating packaging machines including but not limited to shrink wrappers, product labelers, and conveyors
- Recording product, packaging, quality, and other information
- Examining finished products to ensure that packing specifications are met
- inspecting product with a high attention to detail for any imperfections, blemishes, or fibers
- High attention to detail
- Ability to frequently lift and carry 25 lbs, occasionally up to 45 lbs
- Basic computer skills
- Time management
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Seeking an enthusiastic, high-energy individual with retail experience for a full-time position in our Nashville storefront. The ideal candidate will be energetic, passionate about music, broad-minded, and friendly, with above-average communication skills.
Candidates who will be seriously considered MUST genuinely enjoy meeting and conversing with new people from all walks of life and should exhibit patience and goodwill towards fellow human beings. Bilingual is a plus as we see many visitors from around the world! Special skills or unique interests? We like them! Include them in your cover letter.
Submit your resume and a cover letter summarizing why you think you'd be an inspired choice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to submit a resume for us to have on file at a Third Man Records location, please include a cover letter and send to email@example.com. Let us know in the subject line at which office and in which department you are seeking a position. Please note that we cannot guarantee we will be able to return all messages.