- This item is available to U.S. customers only. Discount codes are not applicable.
- THIS ITEM IS FINAL SALE. NO CANCELLATIONS, EXCHANGES, OR RETURNS.
- 1 year limited warranty
Our first audiophile turntable, made by Pro-Ject with one thing in mind: sonic transcendence. The radical design, shape of the chassis with decoupled motor, inverted main bearing, and newly designed tone-arm guarantee that this turntable is a worthy and sizable upgrade to your listening station. The Limited Lightning features a factory-mounted moving magnet cartridge, an inverted chrome-plated, stainless steel axle that rests on a polished steel bearing in a bronze housing for low wow-and-flutter and speed accuracy, three nylon cone feet to further reduce noise and vibration, and a three point MDF plinth with an isolated motor assembly optimized for low noise and speed stability. Is that Greek to you? Let us translate: this turntable will make your records SING.
SLIP MAT NOT INCLUDED
- Fitted Cartridge: Pearl
- Amplifier Connection: MM-Input
- Nominal Speeds: 33 / 45 rpm
- Motor Completely Decoupled
- RCA Phono Jacks
- S Shaped Pro-Ject 8.6S (8.6") Tonearm with Carbon Fiber Armtube
- Overhang: 19mm
- Downforce Range: 10 - 30mN
- Speed Variance: ±0.8%
- Wow & Flutter: ±0.15%
- Signal-to-Noise: -70dB
- Power Supply: Outboard Power Supply
- Output Voltage: 12V / 200mA AC
- Power Consumption: 2W
- Dimensions (WHD): 15 x 4.5 x 13.8 in., 380 x 115 x 350 mm
- Weight: 7.3 lbs., 3.3 kg