Your browser (Internet Explorer) is not fully supported. For the best shopping experience please upgrade to Microsoft Edge or use other modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
- This item is available to U.S. customers only. Discount codes are not applicable. If you are living outside of the U.S. and would like to purchase this product, please contact email@example.com
- THIS ITEM IS FINAL SALE. NO CANCELLATIONS, EXCHANGES, OR RETURNS.
- 1 year limited warranty
Our first audiophile turntable, made by Pro-Ject with one thing in mind: sonic transcendence. The radical design, shape of the chassis with decoupled motor, inverted main bearing, and newly designed tone-arm guarantee that this turntable is a worthy and sizable upgrade to your listening station. The Limited Lightning features a factory-mounted moving magnet cartridge, an inverted chrome-plated, stainless steel axle that rests on a polished steel bearing in a bronze housing for low wow-and-flutter and speed accuracy, three nylon cone feet to further reduce noise and vibration, and a three point MDF plinth with an isolated motor assembly optimized for low noise and speed stability. Is that Greek to you? Let us translate: this turntable will make your records SING.
SLIP MAT NOT INCLUDED
- Fitted Cartridge: Pearl
- Amplifier Connection: MM-Input
- Nominal Speeds: 33 / 45 rpm
- Motor Completely Decoupled
- RCA Phono Jacks
- S Shaped Pro-Ject 8.6S (8.6") Tonearm with Carbon Fiber Armtube
- Overhang: 19mm
- Downforce Range: 10 - 30mN
- Speed Variance: ±0.8%
- Wow & Flutter: ±0.15%
- Signal-to-Noise: -70dB
- Power Supply: Outboard Power Supply
- Output Voltage: 12V / 200mA AC
- Power Consumption: 2W
- Dimensions (WHD): 15 x 4.5 x 13.8 in., 380 x 115 x 350 mm
- Weight: 7.3 lbs., 3.3 kg