- This item is available to U.S. customers only. Discount codes are not applicable.
- THIS ITEM IS FINAL SALE. NO CANCELLATIONS, EXCHANGES, OR RETURNS.
- 1 year limited warranty
Pro-Ject's belt-driven Primary turntable is your answer to achieving affordable high fidelity vinyl playback with minimal setup. It comes with a dustcover and is pre-mounted with the capable Ortofon OM 5E moving magnet cartridge. The silicone drive belt along with a low-vibration synchronous motor is powered by an onboard DC to AC generator to ensure silent motor operation. The 8.6"" aluminum tonearm with sapphire bearings is terminated with a gold-plated RCA cable for accurate and precise audio signal transmission. The low resonance platter features a stainless steel spindle and a brass bushing with a low-friction Teflon layer to virtually eliminate any bearing noise. Pro-Ject's Primary turntable take your vinyl playback to the next level without cleaning out your wallet.
- Speed: 33, 45 (manual speed change)
- Speed variance: 33 - .8%, 45 - .7%
- Wow & flutter: 33 - .29%, 45 - .27%
- Platter: 300mm MDF
- Tonearm: 8,6”
- Effective arm length: 218.5 mm
- Overhang: 22 mm
- Effective tonearmmass: 8.0 gr
- Counterweight for cartridge mass: 3 - 5.5 g (included)
- Tracking force range: 0 - 30 mn (OM5 18mn pre-adjusted)
- Output: RCA
- Included accessory: RCA cable, 15V DC power supply